January 2021 Allinteractive Events Herefordshire
The wonderful team at Marches Family Network have put together a comprehensive activity guide for families with plenty of fun things to do during lockdown.
The Allinteractive project gathers information about and develops opportunities and activities for disabled and non-disabled children and young people in Herefordshire. This project is funded by Herefordshire Council and offers:
- Inclusion Needs You training for activity providers and supporters
- Information about activities, arts, culture, fitness, sports, environment, games and more
- Activities working with providers in a variety of ways including providing publicity, supporting activities with trained staff, initiating taster sessions, running inclusive under 5’s sessions, and assisting with funding
- Consulting and working with disabled children, young people and families
- Providing information about activities, via the MFN website, Facebook page and Allinteractive newsletter
- Networking and supporting more inclusive activities in Herefordshire
Taster sessions have included activities with Growing Local, Wyedean Canoe Club, Aerial Fun with EverybodyDance, Courtyard workshops, adapted bike sessions, under 5’s music sessions, and family swim sessions at Halo.
Contact Angela Martin
T: 01568 614908 or
Fees & Tickets
Event Location11 Corn Square, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8YP
Organiser: Allinteractive Inclusion Herefordshire