British Cassis Tours
If you are considering something different, look no further than the exclusive tours around the British Cassis farm in Herefordshire.
The tours will provide interest and just a little taste of this delicious liqueur. The estate is set in the rolling fields of Herefordshire where White Heron Properties grow 150 acres of blackcurrants, some of it destined for British Cassis.
Whittern Farms, near Kington in North Herefordshire is where British Cassis was born and is still made today. The tour includes the following:
- Walk through the Blackcurrant fields and the farm, tasting the fruits at their freshest (during the summer months only) whilst drinking in the fresh air and tranquillity of beautiful north Herefordshire.
- Visit the small Cassiserie where you will be taken through the steps of manufacture.
- Bottle your own Cassis which you will take home with you at the end of the day.
- Enjoy a cocktail demonstration and sample the results.
- Hear how founder and farmer Jo Hilditch manages a vibrant fruit farm and drinks business (amongst other pursuits) and how she battled Dragons on the road to success!
- Have the opportunity to buy gifts and stock up your drinks cabinet with this deliciously versatile product.
Tour costs: £50 per group; plus £20 per person to include a 200ml bottle of Cassis, recipe book and cocktail sampling.
Learn more about British Cassis
To book a tour call the office on 01544 340241.
Learn more about White Heron Properties Cassis Experience Breaks and Tours.